Sunday, June 5, 2011

Ginger Chicken

It's no secret that Michael and I love Miyo's. A few years ago, they updated their menu and added what has been my favorite dish: the ginger chicken. I love that it's just the right amount of spicy and the fresh ginger is a taste we love. I decided to try to recreate it based on what I could tell was in it. It was a hit, Michael requests this almost weekly now!
1 chicken breast

1/2 bag frozen peppers and onions (I like the Birds Eye the best)
Kikoman Teriyaki marinade

Sriracha sauce

fresh ginger, cut into matchstick pieces


Cut chicken into very small thin strips. Cook chicken in 1 tsp vegetable or canola oil in wok. Add a little of the Teriyaki marinade. Add peppers and onions. Add sauces, just eyeball it and let it lightly coat the food. Toss frequently. Add ginger and cook another few minutes. Serve over rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment