Sunday, July 11, 2010

Easy Sunday night dinner

Tonight's dinner was an entrée salad. I was going to grill the chicken, but we had some thunderstorms, so I made "oven fried chicken tenders." I have done variations of this recipe before, but my friend Anna (the same one who sent the awesome Thai burger recipe) sent this to me, so I thought I'd give it a go. They had a lot of flavor and I actually used 1.5 chicken breasts and cut them to the size of tenders. We have about 4 leftover pieces, so this could have easily served 3 people. I had mine over spinach lettuce and Michael had his over iceberg. And we enjoyed it with our favorite dressing: Ken's Steakhouse Creamy Balsamic (it's amazing)!



Oven Baked “Fried” Chicken Tenders


2/3 cup Bisquick


1/2 cup Parmesan cheese


1/2 tsp salt


1/2 tsp paprika






Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line baking sheet with foil. Mix dry ingredients in big Ziploc bag. Beat 1 egg in a separate dish. Coat chicken tenders in egg then put in bag and coat with dry mix. Place on baking sheet and pour 3 tablespoons melted butter on top. Bake in oven 12-14 minutes, turning once

No comments:

Post a Comment