Thursday, September 9, 2010

Pan Seared Grouper

I really love pan seared fish. I think you keep a lot of the fish flavor by cooking it this way. I just preheat the pan, put butter in the pan, put fish in pan and then flip so both sides get buttered. Then sprinkle whatever seasoning you want to use. I used a Creole seasoning because I think it's the perfect flavor when cooking this way. We enjoyed this simple meal with green beans and brown rice (which was leftover, so the whole meal took about 15 minutes to prepare). Great for a weeknight!

Brown rice was something I never had until I came to college. I am not sure that it's a SC thing, but I was never introduced prior to living here. So easy and yummy: 2 cans Campbell's beef consume soup, 1 cup white rice, little bit of butter. Combine. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes. And we always have leftovers!

No comments:

Post a Comment