Saturday, November 13, 2010

Meal on the Grill



We had steaks tonight and I thought I would just cook the rest of the meal on the grill (other than the peas). For the grilled onions, we just cut up half an onion and put squeeze butter and chicken bouillon in with it in aluminum foil and grill it.



For the potatoes, I used 2 very small russet potatoes. Scrub the potatoes and then poke each several times with the tines of a fork. Microwave about 5 minutes. Slice each potato in half the long way and cook an additional 2 minutes. Brush potatoes with olive oil and season to taste (I used fresh ground pepper and Jane's mixed up crazy salt-which is wonderful). Grill for 15-20 minutes, turning once. I really like how crispy the skin gets on these.



And in case you were wondering, for the fillets, we put Worcestershire sauce on them, ground pepper, and cinnamon and grill them over indirect heat. YUM!




No comments:

Post a Comment