Sunday, July 11, 2010

The 2nd Easiest Dessert!


I don't post many desserts on here. I don't often make dessert because we are ADDICTED to Blue Bell ice cream and eat it every single night (the first easiest because all you do is scoop). Our freezer is never without at least a half gallon of their Homemade Vanilla (and right now we also have another Vanilla, a Great Divide, and a Happy Tracks). In fact Blue Bell ice cream is the main reason I have a gym membership! Anyway, the other night Michael's dad was having dinner with us and he does not eat ice cream. In a pinch I made a batch of vanilla Jello pudding and we added fresh fruit. We loved it! It's a great EASY summer dessert. We buy the sugar free-so it's not even too bad for you. The blueberries are courtesy of my Uncle Steve and Aunt Pam. I'll also bought the cheesecake pudding because I thought that would be good too!

No comments:

Post a Comment