Monday, December 6, 2010

i love shutterfly!

Shutterfly is the best online photo site! I think they have the best selection of cards and have wonderful quality! If you follow many blogs, you've seen recent posts promoting shutterfly and receiving free Christmas cards.

I love a freebie and so right now I really love shutterfly! One of my favorite traditions around Christmas time is the exchange of Christmas cards. My old fashioned self loves getting mail, and Christmas season is the best for that! I love seeing my friends smiling faces in my mailbox. As we grow older, it's wonderful to see additions of husbands and children alongside many of my dearest friends. I am a little later in getting my Christmas cards together this year, but I am planning on using Shutterfly this week to create something fun.
I know they will not disappoint! Stay tuned for the Long family Christmas card this year.
P.S. The calendars make a great Christmas gift!!

No comments:

Post a Comment